Invacare Reliant lifts were conceived to help reduce the possibility of caregiver back injury and to ensure dignity in patient handling. These high-quality lifts are comfortable, reliable and integral tools for staff and caregivers. Using the lift for patient handling can help lreduce staff injuries, save you money and reinforce safety as a priority in your health care facility. Invacare Reliant lifts support up to 450 lbs., making potentially challenging transfers smooth for the resident and the caregiver. The high lift range allows easy access to tubs, chairs, commodes, floors and beds (with at least 4.5" under-bed clearance). Along with functional and innovative lifts, Invacare also offers facility assessment plans to further aid in your safety management program. Our all-encompassing lift system also includes in-service training, videos and an ergonomic safety plan. Our goal is to partner with you in lowering costs and protecting your staff from injury. The sturdy and practical design of Reliant lifts provides the solution you need for success in your quest to provide safe and effective health care.
- Total pinch-point protection covers all moving parts for added safety
- Padded swivel bar with 360 degrees rotation and six-point hookup allows use of Invacare chain-free slings as well as older-style slings with chains or straps
- Height range allows lifting from floor and high surfaces
- Electronic system includes two 24-volt batteries, a manual emergency lowering device, and anti-entrapment if boom meets any resistance while lowering.
- Power-opening base legs adjust easily using the hand pendant
||24" - 74"
||Open: 41", Closed: 26.5"
||Front: 3", Rear: 5"
|Product Weight Capacity:
||Output: 24V DC
||Audible low battery alarm, Lifts per charge: 150-300 (varies with lift range and load)
||3 years on lift, 1 year on pump